Detailansicht: GDPR Compliance Specialist (m/w/d)
Art der Anzeige
12.10.2019 (24 Tage)
Aramark is currently recruiting for a GDPR Compliance Specialist (m/w/d) to join our team in our corporate headquarters in Neu-Isenburg on a full time or part time basis. The role is focused on GDPR Compliance within Europe.
Who are we? Aramark operates services for clients across Europe and works in partnership with some of the world’s best-known brands. Our solutions include food services, property and facility management and retail. We are part of a global organisation with an annual turnover in excess of $14bn and more than 270,000 employees. This role presents the opportunity to work closely with our international teams.
- Partners with Aramark’s businesses in Europe to support the development and review of policies, procedures and controls to meet existing or emerging requirements
- Supports and monitors periodical review and update of data maps as well as identification of new IT systems and applications containing personal data
- Supports privacy impact analyses and data protection impact assessments
- Collaborates with the Global Data Privacy Office on global data privacy initiatives and supports the continuous improvement of Aramark’s GDPR compliance organisation
- Coordinates responses to data subject requests
- Responsible for data privacy incident management, investigation & remediation
- Maintains updated privacy notices for Aramark employees and Aramark public facing websites
- Assesses data privacy training needs and provides or coordinates training as appropriate
- Qualified lawyer or bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, computer science required
- Privacy designation CIPP, CIPP/E or CIPM, CISSP, CISM, CCSA or CCSE preferred or a willingness to obtain within a short period.
- Experience with data privacy legal compliance and knowledge in data protection laws
- Experience in preparing and delivering training sessions
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with all levels of management and staff. - Multilingual is strongly preferred
- Confidence and credibility in dealing with internal management, senior personnel at client and peer companies, outside counsel, data privacy regulators, and industry bodies
- Willingness to travel with primary workplace in Neu-Isenburg
Apply here: https://karriere.aramark.de/stellenangebote/?idAjo=zoOVAQ7e2oQxfr7L